DataForLocalStorage: 2021-12-04 22:46:17-standard
Здравствуйте! Прошу помощи в следующем вопросе:
1.Заполните пропуски соответствующей формой глагола в простом настоящем времени. 1. The lessons (to begin) at 10 next time. 2. Each term (to last) 5 month and (to end) in examinations. 3. The students (not to detect) crimes. 4. They (to have) practice in psychology a year ago.. 5. On Sunday we (not to have) classes. I (to be) free. This Sunday (to be) my day off. 6. Your friend's wife (to work) at factory, (not to study) 7. I (not to come) early for studies. I (to be late) always.
8. My friend (to leave) for Moscow every year. 9. His child (not to go) to school yesterday because he (to be ill) a little. 10. Our academy (to train) lawyers for the investigative organs.
2. Раскройте скобки, перевод устный. Перед началом работы, прочитайте следующую тему о типах вопросительных предложения (если стоит знак вопроса, значит надо сделать вопросительное предложение)
1. We (to like) to cook but we (not to like) to wash the dishes.
2. He never (to shout) at his students. He (to be) a wonderful teacher, I remember.
3. My friend (to know) Spanish very well.
4. Who (to ring) you up an hour ago?
5. He (not to live) on the third floor.
6. It (to take) you long to find his house yesterday?
7. When your lessons (to be) over on Monday?
8. I (not to have) dinner with my family yesterday.
9. Who (to paint) the world-known picture "Mona Lisa"?
10. She (to know) all the works of Chopin. She (to enjoy) listening to his waltz last night.
11. Steven's friends (to come up) to his birthday party next night and (to give) him wonderful presents. His parents (to cook) a special dinner for him.
12. When you (to leave) home for school every day?
13. When you (to leave) home for school yesterday?
14. When you (to leave) home for school tomorrow?
15. My brother (to go) last evening. He (to leave) home at a quarter past eight in the morning. As the office he (to work) at (to be) near our house, he (to walk) there. He (not to take) a bus that evening. Tomorrow he (not to go) to work. Tomorrow he (to get) up at nine o'clock.
16. You (to have) a PT lesson yesterday? — No, I ... .
17. What you (to buy) at the shop yester¬day? — I (to buy) a book.
18. Yesterday my father (not to read) newspapers because he (to be) very busy.
19. He (to read) newspapers tomorrow?
20. He (to turn) on the television to watch cartoons every morning.
21. He (to turn) on the television to watch cartoons yesterday morning.
22. He (to turn) on the television to watch cartoons tomorrow morning.
23. I always (to go) to the Altai Mountains to visit my relatives there.
24. I (to be) very busy last sum¬mer and I (not to go) there.
25. I (not to go) there next year because it (to cost) a lot of money and I can't afford it.
26. They (to enjoy) themselves at the symphony yesterday evening?
27. Who (to take) care of the child in the future?
28. How often you (to go) to the dentist's?
29. He even (not to know) how to use the washing machine.
30. Two years ago they (to be) rich and money (to be) never a problem.
31. When the cabbage soup (to be) ready?
Нет сообщений в мини-форуме